- Sold out!
ROCK WORK TROUSERS WITH KNEE PADS DIADORA UTILITY
Work trousers model ROCK Diadora Utility
work trousers top of the range with elasticated waist to be comfortable and ensure a perfect fit also in the movements and for the more daring
Line industry and workshop
Work trousers for industry and workshop series ROCK grey model 75070 STEEL GREY 702.160303
This model of pants is distinguished for the excellent fit and the feeling of comfort that you test twice. The elastic waist adapts to all the movements of the operator without obstructing the movement and without come down, so we spend the day without having to deal with replace the pants. The model ROCK is particularly resistant to wear thanks to the triple stitching and the material is anti-abrasive that is used to apply the details. These details have a color contrasting given only by a change of shades of the main color of the pants, which takes on a casual appearance and sober, which is very different from the usual blue jumpsuit from the workshop. For the maximum comfort of the operator, the pants ROCK the knee pads, side pocket, the pocket port metro and the port hammer. Very useful are the details rinfrangenti so the wearer is easily identifiable as it moves in the department.
Composition 65% Polyester - 35% Cotton twill 250 gr/m2, contrasting details 100% Polyester canvas
- REFLEX DETAILS
- PORT METRO | HAMMER
- POCKET FOR KNEE PADS
- TRIPLE STITCHING
- ALL SEASONS
Standard EN 340 - ISO 13688:2013
The use of PPE appropriate to the specific tasks is highly recommended, given that the pants ROCK does not protect against any other risk for which the head has not been certified, including:
- risk of entanglement in moving parts;
- risk of chemical attack (acids, solvents, etc.) and mechanical (cutting, drilling, etc.);
- risk level;
- the risks of crossing on and off of the flames;
- the risks of poor visibility.
READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
The garment was designed and created to meet the essential requirements of safety and health prescribed by Directive 89/686/EEC transposed by legislative Decree no. 475/92 and subsequent amendments, and in such a way as to be in conformity with the standard UNI EN 340/2004 or EN ISO 13688/2013, concerning the general requirements for protective clothing, and to the following product standards:
- UNIEN342/2004 for protective clothing against the cold;
- UNIEN343/2008 for the clothing against rain. The head is designed in such a way that, in the conditions of use, foreseeable, could offer adequate protection to the user and that can be classified according to Directive 89/686/EEC in the second category and according to the product Standard, by means of the resulting performance from the tests to which the prototypes were subjected to. These benefits are indicated through the symbol, and its indexes are now side-by-side, as determined on the basis of the requirements given in the product standards to which the garment is compliant.