- Sold out!
ARMEX GLASSES SAFETY COFRA
Safety glasses stangetta ARMEX COFRA
High Comfort and wrap around design, dedicated to mechanical work in closed environments with good visibility conditions. Weight 33 g
Shipping cost: Gratis for
GLASSES ARMEX COFRA
- Material: polycarbonate
- Yellow (indicated in low-light situations, cloudiness, haze, or fog, because such conditions can make it more sharp objects. In addition to filtering perfectly ultraviolet (UV) and the blue portion (up to 480nm) in the visible spectrum, it increases contrast even in low light conditions. Useful for working in the presence of bad weather conditions and environments foggy, inspection of surfaces, machining the inside of tunnels, works in the subsoil, mines, mechanical work, exposure to ultraviolet light, warehouses)
- Blue (Suitable for work in environments where you need to protect yourself from intense sunlight, glare, reverberation and all those disorders that cause considerable eye strain. The treatment of mirroring, made on the outer surface of the lens reduces the transmittance through a greater reflection of the light incident on the lenses themselves. You get, therefore, a significant reduction in the amount of light that reaches the eyes, drawing a high benefit and visual comfort, even after long term use. Useful for people who work outdoors in the presence of intense sunlight and with risk of glare, agriculture, building, refineries)
- Grey (Recommended to work in environments strongly illuminated, where the light results in a considerable eye strain. Absorbs very well in both the ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR), in addition to maintaining the relative proportions between the colors. At the change of the wavelength, in fact, the absorption is almost constant in the visible spectrum, for which the perception of color is only slightly altered. Useful for people who work outdoors, mechanical work with risk of glare, agriculture, building, refineries)
- Colourless (Suitable for use in closed environments and in good visibility conditions, for indoor applications for which protection is necessary, and the shade of the eyes from the shock and from the most common risks. Furthermore, they help to protect you from the ultraviolet rays. Useful for mechanical work in closed environments with good visibility conditions)
- Indoor/Outdoor (Suitable for those who have passes frequently from indoor environments (closed and with low light) to outdoor environments (open air and enough lighting) and vice versa. Being a clear lens with a slight mirror, provides optimum viewing in lighting conditions for both indoor and outdoor. Allows, therefore, a greater visibility and a high level of identification of colors and shapes during the use in both conditions and during the passage through these two environments. Useful for jobs with forklift, mechanical work, work with transition between dark environments and bright environments)
- Curvature: 8
- Treatment of the lenses:
- Anti-scratch plus Treatment strengthener is performed on the surface of the lenses which determines an improvement in terms of abrasion resistance and, therefore, a greater duration of time. In accordance with the optional requirements required by EN 166, the eye with the "anti-Scratch Treatment PLUS" to meet the criteria of resistance to damage of the surface caused by fine particles (the minimum requirement includes a factor of the luminance is reduced not greater than 5 cd/(m^2*lx)), offering much higher performance the normal anti-scratch treatments on the market. COFRA indicates such performances by specifying the maximum value of the factor of luminance (expressed in cd/(m^2*l)) observed during the test carried out by the certification bodies. These eyepieces can, therefore, be marked with the symbol "K")
- Anti-fog plus Treatment is performed on the surface of lenses which prevents fogging and, being able to disperse the condensation that forms on the surfaces of the lenses in the transition from hot to cold environments leads to the improvement of the visibility in critical conditions. In accordance with the optional requirements required by EN 166, the eyepieces with the "Treatment Anti-fog PLUS" to meet the criteria of resistance to fogging (the minimum requirement provides a resistance for a minimum of 8 s), offering a performance which is clearly above the normal anti-fog coatings on the market. COFRA indicates such performances by specifying the minimum time of resistance to fogging (in seconds) observed during the test carried out by the certification bodies. These eyepieces can, therefore, be marked with the symbol "N")
- Protection UV 400 (UV protection 400 extends the protection of the lenses beyond the UV block conventional, rated at 380 nm. This treatment, in fact, allows you to filter the UV radiation beyond this wavelength, while blocking the transmittance of the light spectrum up to 400 nm, and helping to protect the eyes from a wider range of light rays harmful)
- Marking: 5-3, 1 1 FT K N CE
- Standards: EN 166 (general Rules), EN 172 (solar filters for industrial use)
- Front material: nylon
- Material rods: polycarbonate + TPR
- Features of the structure:
- Soft nose pad (The soft rubber, which is made with the nose pad increases the comfort of the glasses, allowing even long-term use)
- Terminals wands soft (Located at the ends of the rods, and made of soft rubber, they reduce the pressure of the rods on the face of the operator, ensuring a better adherence and a greater comfort especially in prolonged use)
- Marking: EN 166 FT CE
Per la massima protezione del lavoratore in ogni campo di applicazione. Dispositivi di sicurezza certificati di produzione italiana, massima comodità nell'utilizzo e design alla moda
You might also like
Shoe Almar 54290 reinforced on the forefoot to ensure an incredible strength. UNTIL THE EXHAUSTION OF STOCKS, THE LAST NUMBERS!!!
Regular price €30.00 -40% Price €18.00
Shoe, work the Arch with sole PU/PU for increased grip on rough surfaces THE END OF THE SERIES, WHILE STOCKS LAST! Shoe work Arcoin suede leather outsole PU/PU walking in total comfort on any terrain. THE END OF THE SERIES, WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Regular price €20.00 -40% Price €12.00
Shoe work Tahiti suede UNTIL THE EXHAUSTION OF STOCKS, THE LAST NUMBERS!!!
Regular price €20.00 -40% Price €12.00
Bootie operator with upper printed leather, water-repellent, polyurethane sole bidensità, tip FIBERGLASS CAP, non metallic fiberglass resistant to 200 J and foil, of non-metallic APT Plate - Zero Perforation. The plus the technical high performance of the shoe are: Pull-out quick
PAIR ATTACKS THE HELMET PELTOR To connect to your helmet G3000 to the visor, choose from clear acetate, polyamide, green, or polycarbonate, green
Work trousers CARGO style STONE Diadora Utility Jeans work comfortable. Thanks to the large side pockets allows you to always have the tools at hand Line craft
Jacket model BOMBER D-FLIGHT color gray plum Diadora Utility. Clothing created to meet the needs of the world of craft in the day of cold
Batteries work model SWEAT FZ grey colour. The ideal use for this fleece is to the world of industry and in the workshop.
ARCHES REUSABLE EAR-PLUGS 3M 1 The flexible headband and ear-rounded, weighing in at only 13 grams
Vest high visibility multipockets Light Zipper closure Color orange