LAND BIS S3 SRC COFRA SAFETY BOOT
Comfortable and resistant work shoe to be used safely in all the most demanding applications
- water repellent Pull-up nubuck upper
- dual density polyurethane sole,
- steel tip resistant to 200 J
- non metallic APT Plate - Zero Perforation.
High safety boot for good ankle protection suitable for outdoors. The cofra Land Bis shoe is part of the FRONTLINE line: a timeless style proposed on really resistant shoes. The anti-slip sole is very useful.
The Land Bis shoe is among the most popular of cofra work shoes because it offers only advantages to the wearer:
APT PLATE Anti Perforation Textile anti-puncture sheet,
SHOCK ABSORBER sole.
Fields of application of the Land Bis cofra shoe: construction, agriculture and crafts
- Sole: dual density polyurethane
- Toe cap: steel resistant to 200 J
- Foil: non metallic APT Plate - Zero Perforation
- Upper: water repellent Pull-up nubuck
- Outer lining: breathable synthetic
- Inner lining: TEXELLE 100% polyamide, breathable, it absorbs and releases the moisture, abrasion resistant
- Insole: EVANIT, with a special compound of EVA and nitrile, with high bearing capacity and variable thickness (12mm - 8mm - 3.8mm). Thermoformed, perforated and covered in highly breathable fabric. Antistatic thanks to a specific surface treatment and seams made with conductive yarns
- Standard: EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Fit: 10 Mondopoint (size 35-39) - 11 Mondopoint (size 40-48)
Giuseppe D. published the 17/02/2021 following an order made on 07/02/2021
Calzano strette ma la taglia è corretta. Belle scarpe.
Anonimo published the 19/03/2018 following an order made on 19/03/2018
Prodotto conforme alla descrizione, consegnato nei tempi previsti
Anonimo published the 26/05/2017 following an order made on 26/05/2017
Anonimo published the 05/04/2017 following an order made on 05/04/2017
Ottimo venditore ottima comunicazione spedizione immediata
Anonimo published the 21/03/2017 following an order made on 21/03/2017
STRATOSFERICI!! Consegna effettuata in 24 h TOP EBAYER!!! Voto 1000 e lode