- As long as stocks last
OVER MASK M030-K100 REUSABLE FILTERING MASK COFRA
OVER MASK MASK FILTER COFRA
Mask MADE IN ITALY
With elastic on the ears, easy to wear and remove in the correct way and safely
Masks bagged individually
M030-K100 OVER MASK MASK FILTER REUSABLE COFRA
Wash at max 60 degrees, are guaranteed three cycles of washing. If washed gently to 35-40 degrees the mask will last much longer! The mask cofra should not be ironed. Before first use, wash the mask
Pursuant to Article 16, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 17 March 2020, no. 18 issued by the Italian Government.
Mask, reusable, size, unique, easy to use because it has the elastic bands to the ears and not to be placed behind the neck. Also ideal for the elderly and the children who have the most difficulty-level of skill.
Masks bagged individually, with the maximum hygiene of the product isolated from contact with any harmful substances.
How to properly wear the mask?
Follow these 5 steps
1. thoroughly washed hands and face with soap
2. take a mask clean by grasping it only by the outer part
3. place the mask on the face covering the nose, mouth and chin
4. ensure the elastic bands to the ears
1. do not touch the mask once worn
2. remove the mask by taking an elastic band and slide it
3. wash the mask after use
4. wash your hands thoroughly
THE MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION OF THE MASKS
100% propylene oxide, water-repellent (70 gr/m2 ± 7%) - OEKO-TEX Standard 100
The elastic bands have Spandex and nylon
THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE MASK
To test the breathability to water vapor, this mask has achieved the result of 28.7 mg/cm2*h
To test the repellence, the mask has shown the absence of dragging and dropping water
Pursuant to articles 102-113 of the consumer code, Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 declares that this product is not a DPI or a DM; do no harm to the health of the people.
• Pursuant to paragraph 2 of art.16 of the decree law of 17 march 2020, no. 18, and the circular of the Ministry of Health of 18 march 2020, individuals present on the entire national territory are entitled, as a precaution, the use of filtering masks can not have the CE mark and manufactured in derogation to the current rules on the placing on the market, which to their destination is not configured neither as DM nor as DPI.
• Pursuant to paragraph 2 of art.16 of the decree law of 17 march 2020, no. 18, do not apply the assessment procedures referred to in article 15 of the D. L. 17th march 2020 no. 18.